(1) Society Registration Act 1860 – Mah. 256/91 Date. 06.08.1991
(2) Bombay Public Trust Act – 1950 – F-2872 (LTR) Date. 20.08.1993
(3) FCRA Number- 083910119 – (Cultural, Economic, Educational, Social) Renewal – from 01.11.2016 to Five Years
(4) Income Tax Act 1961 – 12AA(1)I – No. 123/75/2012-13 Date. 21.11.2012
(5) Income Tax Act 1961 – 80G(5)I – सं औ / आ. आ. / तकनीकी / 80G (5)/ वि. सं. सं 123/75/2012-13 Date. 21.11.2012
(6) PAN- AAATG6248E
(7) TAN – NSKG04121F
To become a premier institution of excellence offering management education in Rural India that offers every student an opportunity to achieve their goals. Develop talented and proficient leaders with entrepreneurship skills, moral values & social responsibilities.
Be a Vibrant institution to promote talents in rural India for creating self sufficiency in achieving economic freedom. Become enabler for providing training, research and development with rigorous and innovative teaching. To provide opportunities to students for developing their skills and knowledge to become a responsible and successful citizens.
1) Empowerment and Development of Rural and Slum Area women and their organization
2) SHG’s Awareness, Formation, Capacity Building and Linkages
3) Overall village development through community survey and planning process.
4) To encourage the participation of deprived unit in development process
5) Peoples participation in Anti Trafficking Movement.
6) To encourage Literacy rate among Rural and Slum community.
7) To develop the Health status of the rural community by providing health and family welfare services.
8) Skill Development and Empowerment of youth and adolescent group.
9) To provide safe drinking water and improve the rural sanitation.
10) Establish the networking among NGO’s in organizing the qualitative work under Rural Development Program.
11) To provide safe Motherhood and Child Survival Program to the Rural and Slum Community.
Area of Interest:-
1) Rural Development
2) Women Empowerment
3) Skill Development – Youth, Adolescent Girls & Women
4) Development and Empowerment of Backward class – SC, ST, OBC & Minorities.
5) Entrepreneurship Development
6) Organic Farming